- 23/04/16 - 98club bet report 23/04
- 11/04/16 - 98club value bet upd (2 tips-3 units)
- 10/04/16 - 98club.info Value Bets 09/04
- 05/04/16 - 98club published for 05/04 match program two value bets
- 01/04/16 - 98club now update for 02/04 value bets
- 31/03/16 - Value bet win at 98club (U. Craiova)
- 28/03/16 - Now: Two value bets at 98club.info
- 18/03/16 - Why value bets are important
Best Bets From The Top European Football Action This Week
The top European leagues continue to make their way towards the end of the season and with just a couple of months of the season left most teams are either battling for glory or battling for survival, which teams will be battling for our money this weekend though?
In England the action is split between the Premiership and the FA Cup Quarter Finals and the best bet this weekend could come in the Premiership in the game between Fulham and Swansea. The Welsh side’s away form has improved recently but it is still hit or miss with three wins and three losses on the road from the last six away matches.
Fulham have been strong at home all season and even better so recently, Martin Jol’s side have won four, drawn one and lost one from their last six at Craven Cottage and with a draw looking unlikely it is Fulham who look by far the more likely winners, 1.86 looks a very good price for another Fulham home win.