- 30/11/15 - Seven Out of ten winning tips for 98club.info
- 24/11/15 - Midweek 24-26/11
- 19/11/15 - Great matches in major leagues
- 18/11/15 - A successful draw for Peterhead-Stanraer...(odd 4.20)
- 15/11/15 - 98club.info tips report for 14 November
- 15/11/15 - Win Again...! - 98club tips report for 15 November
- 11/11/15 - 98club.info tips report 9-10 November
- 10/11/15 - Welcome to BetVirus.Com!
Best Bets From The Top European Football Action This Week
The top European leagues continue to make their way towards the end of the season and with just a couple of months of the season left most teams are either battling for glory or battling for survival, which teams will be battling for our money this weekend though?
In England the action is split between the Premiership and the FA Cup Quarter Finals and the best bet this weekend could come in the Premiership in the game between Fulham and Swansea. The Welsh side’s away form has improved recently but it is still hit or miss with three wins and three losses on the road from the last six away matches.
Fulham have been strong at home all season and even better so recently, Martin Jol’s side have won four, drawn one and lost one from their last six at Craven Cottage and with a draw looking unlikely it is Fulham who look by far the more likely winners, 1.86 looks a very good price for another Fulham home win.