- 22/02/17 - Betvirus Paid Membership
- 22/02/17 - OPEN 98CLUB POSITIONS: 4
- 22/02/17 - What I earn with my betvirus subscription?
- 22/02/17 - Welcome to BetVirus.Com!
- 21/02/17 - Eastleigh – Macclesfield: 2
- 14/02/17 - Leeds-Bristol City: 1
- 08/02/17 - Leyton Orient – Morecambe: 2
- 05/02/17 - Gijon – Alaves: 2
What is the difference between BVRATES and BVTOOL;
The BVRATES indication exists in any of betvirus.com match tab. The BVRATES for each match is calculated from the 4 different Match Evaluation (Form, Form In Out, Total, Total In Out).
It let's say, an average among the four different statistical parameters of each match and can be an initial prognostic indicator. Grouped the BVRATES also alocated to subpage BVRates where betvirus subscribers can see and BVRATES for the next days outside whenever the "today" match program.
The BVTOOL is essentially a search engine on the 4 different Match Evaluation of betvirus.com running "questions" in betvirus football matches database from January 2009 until today. It is a tireless Value Bet Odd generator for betting players who want to reverse for their own benefit the advantage having in their hands the betting companies using the house edge.
With BVTOOL we can get the Fair Odd of each match with more than one methodology, in 1-X-2 and Under-Over 2.50 bet type.