- 18/01/19 - BetVirus Team: 11 Open VIP Bets (Members)
- 07/01/19 - Betvirus Members Win VIP Tip: Gimnastic - Cordoba: 1, Net Profit +6.80 Units
- 03/01/19 - Could Ronaldo Addition Give Juve 100% Record In Serie A?
- 26/12/18 - Betvirus Members Win VIP Tip: Wrexham - Salford: 1, Net Profit +7.60 Units
- 24/12/18 - Betvirus Members Win VIP Tip: Breda - Heerenveen: 1, Net Profit +10.35 Units
- 24/12/18 - Betvirus VIP Tips Report 17-23 December -0.68 Units, -3.09% Yield
- 17/12/18 - Betvirus Members Win VIP Tip: Ipswich - Wigan: 1, Net Profit +23.40 Units
- 17/12/18 - Betvirus VIP Tips Report 10-16 December +11.05 Units, +31.57% Yield
3 Obscure Cryptocurrencies to Watch
In December of last year, bitcoin nearly touched $20,000 per coin for the first time in its history; but it currently stands at just under $7,000, as of March 31, 2018. Despite this whipsawing – and caution from some prominent figures in the financial world that bitcoin and cryptocurrencies more broadly could be a bubble – investors are still piling on.
However, while those who bought into bitcoin early on and while the price of each coin was low are enjoying massive gains at this point, not every investor is as interested in buying when the coin has reached record high levels.
Fortunately for those investors, there are many other digital currencies available today, and in fact there are new currencies emerging all the time. Many of these currencies will not succeed, but there is a chance...