- 23/04/19 - Nice profit and for Sunday-Monday.. Betvirus Bank Growth New Higher High at +113.73% (21-22/4 VIP picks report)
- 21/04/19 - Betvirus VIP Tips 18-20 April Report: The "Magic" Journey Continues..
- 15/04/19 - BetVirus VIP Picks Report (15/4/2019)
- 13/04/19 - Doubling Betvirus Betting Bank
- 09/04/19 - Barcelona Took the Lead! (Champions League Quarter-Finals Trend Analysis)
- 08/04/19 - Only eight teams left. This is quater-finals of Champions League!
- 07/04/19 - Champions League round of 16 delivers on its promise of entertainment
- 07/04/19 - Is no longer a surprise to anyone... Betvirus ΒIG WINS Continue and Continue...
Bet Virus Previews – 16/09
QPR vs Blackburn – English Championship (20:45)
It’s been a tough start to the English Championship campaign for Blackburn Rovers, who are yet to pick up a win from any of their six games to date. They are struggling to find the net too with just four goals, and so we have to fancy QPR to triumph in this match. They have claimed ten points from six games, and are scoring at a ratio of nearly two goals per game. With hotshot Charlie Austin in their side, that’s no big surprise.
The Hoops certainly enjoy playing at home, and despite only winning one of their three matches on home soil so far have notched an impressive seven goals. In contrast, Blackburn are yet to win on the road, and have only picked up a single point on their travels.
Bet Virus indicates that QPR have a 50% chance of winning this match, Blackburn 17% and the draw at 33%. There is also a 61% chance that this encounter will go Over 2.5 Goals too.
Kobenhavn vs Randers – Danish Superliga (18:30) read the rest HERE at partner site 98club.info...