Submitted by admin on Thu, 04/20/2017 - 14:02
|DATE||LEAGUE||MATCH||BVT RATES %||FAIR ODD||BASE||OFFER ODDS|
|22/04/2016||ENGCH||Sheffield Wednesday-Derby County||47 - 25 - 28||2.13 - 4.00 - 3.57||394||1.80 - 3.58 - 4.46 (oddsportal.com)|
|22/04/2016||ENGL1||Swindon-Scunthorpe||46 - 29 - 25||2.17 - 3.45 - 4.00||395||2.86 - 3.46 - 2.62 (oddsportal.com)||22/04/2016||ENGPL||West Ham-Everton||37 - 28 - 35||2.70 - 3.57 - 2.86||161||3.22 - 3.50 - 2.21 (oddsportal.com)||22/04/2016||ENGPL||Hull-Watford||58 - 19 - 23||1.72 - 5.26 - 4.35||093||1.90 - 3.56 - 4.17 (oddsportal.com)||22/04/2016||GER1||Monchengladbach-Borussia Dortmund||45 - 25 - 30||2.22 - 4.00 - 3.33||228||3.40 - 3.65 - 2.07 (oddsportal.com)||22/04/2016||IT1||Atalanta-Bologna||50 - 31 - 19||2.00 - 3.23 - 5.26||153||1.38 - 5.30 - 10.50 (oddsportal.com)|
|22/04/2016||SP1||Osasuna-Gijon||45 - 23 - 32||2.22 - 4.35 - 3.13||256||2.62 - 3.60 - 2.90 (oddsportal.com)|
Please be advised:
- "Base" is the total mathes returns for this querry in betvirus database via BVTOOL . The larger the sample, the more reliable the estimate for this fair odd.
- The offered odds in bold is to indicate the value bet for this match outcome. In this case and depending on how large the BVTOOL sample is, we have a strong clue to investigate further this match for parameters that play strong role in betting such as players injuries, absences, teams motivation, etc.
- Please do not think the bold outcome as a preciction in the classical sense of the term (tip). No statistical tool can perform well if not combined with your own betting research. BVTOOL as fair odd "machine" is now that you can best have at your disposal but in itself can not do "miracles"...
- The listed "offered odds" is subject to constant change. What appeared to be the ones that were in effect at the time of this post publication. Please check from oddsportal.com or other monitoring football odds service the latest offered odds.
- These randomly selected matches in above table comes from BVTEAM as example of what BVTOOL can do in a single football day. Get your subscription at betvirus.com to test any match you want with BVTOOL so you know for sure if your betting idea is a value bet!
- Please check regulary this post as new matches may be added for the same match day...
METHOD OF CALCULATION:
1. We see in betvirus the 4 different combinations % in Match Evaluation match tab for 1-X-2. For example 42-0-58 on the Form.
2. Open the BVTOOL and put the criteria of interest. Eg: German Second Division, Time search period January 2009 to date, and the combination of Form eg 42-0-58 as our example. So do individually and for the rest of 3 Match Evaluation Type (Form In Out, Total and Total In Out)
3. We group the 4 different search results to an excel and find an overall assessment in the form% (RATES) as a Fair Odd (100/probability)
In the above table the SAMPLE column indicated how much is the total sample rallies in BVTOOL and from 4 different searches at the base and can be used as a weight indicator for the reliability of the estimate.
The above methodology is not the only one that we can use to Export Fair Odd conclusions at betting. The BVTOOL tool can be used in other ways to appreciate Value Bet for your bet interest.
Search offered odds equal to or greater than the Fair Odd to have a Value Bet bet. Before you decide your wager take your mind and other factors beyond the statistical analysis such as teams news, motivation, weather conditions and other that may affect the outcome of a match.
A Value Bet point bet does not mean that it will verify when the player decides that he will bet. Value Bet point means that if we play with that in mind we hope to overcome the house edge in the long run and be winners. Play bet without risking any money that may be handy for any need.
The BVTOOL is statistical Fair Odd generator tool and can help you in a catalyst way for your favorite game. Get your subscription at betvirus.com, use BVTOOL and Happy Value Bet Hunting!
All help articles for betvirus.com
...thank you for your trust since 2005...